New modern villa with magnificent views of the mountains, forest and sea located between the cities of La Nucia and Polop, in Costa Blanca region. The first phase consists of 36 detached houses in a modern hi-tech style with 2 or 3 bedrooms, with a personal land plot and an optional private pool.
There are 4 house models:
- VICTORIA: 1 floor, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, price 198,000 €.
- MARINA: 1 floor, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, price 234.000 €.
- AUGUSTA: 2 floors, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + 1 guest toilet, price 307.000 €.
- REGINA: 2 floors, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + 1 guest toilet, price 348.300 €.
- > Download floor plans (PDF)
The technical specifications of the villa include: air conditioning heat / cold, fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms, an open American kitchen, fully furnished and equipped with electric oven, induction hob and extractor fan, as well as equipped bathrooms.
- Swimming-pool 18 m2 – 15.900 €
- Swimming-pool 15 m2 – 14.600 €
- Swimming-pool 13,5 m2 – 13.900 €
- Roofed wooden pergola for the parking – 3.590 €
- Roofed wooden pergola for the open-terrace – 2.950 €
- Terrace-solarium with stairs, 2bed-house – 16.900 €
- Terrace-solarium with stairs, 3bed-house – 17.900 €
- Photovoltaic energy plates, 1.120Wp – 4.900 €
- Roofed terrace in the front- 2.500 €
All villas will have magnificent panoramic views of the wonderful nature of the Costa Blanca. The setting of the place is calm and peaceful, but with good infrastructure and transport communications. The common area of the complex will include a large communal pool and a zone with gardens, a social club and a playground. Closed urbanization at the entrance will have barriers and CCTV cameras.
The unique advantages of this property:
- Magnificent panoramic view
- Modern style
- Good infrastructure of the complex
- Low starting cost and payment by installments
- Proximity to Elian’s British School La Nucía
The complex is located just 15 minutes from the city of Benidorm, which is one of the fastest growing and most attractive investment cities in Spain. The city is rightfully considered the tourist capital on the Costa Blanca and attracts millions of tourists every year. Benidorm has many theme parks, many educational institutions and modern hospitals. So, the coast of Benidorm has several magnificent many-kilometer beaches and good sports infrastructure.
In turn, La Nucia is considered the sports capital of the Costa Blanca, as it has excellent sports infrastructure. Also, La Nucia has the magnificent British college Elian’s British School.
- To the airport: 40km
- To the sea: 10km
- To the super market: 1km
- To the hospital: 5km
End of construction:
- December 2020
- Reserve: 3,000 €
- Purchase contract: 10%
- During the construction: 20%
- Notary: Remain balance